After hunting thru the quokka for the last couple of months, i finally found what i was looking for. A second hand Production speedway car. Buying secondhand would save me from the hassles and expense of starting from scratch and welding in a roll cage etc.
The only problem is that most people what huge dollars for their cars.
I finally found the perfect one within my price range. (we really it was the only one in my price range and the first one i ever looked at) Nothing like being spontaneous!!!
Anyway enough talk lets see some photo's
I even got some spare tyres in the deal!

From the cockpit!


1 comment:
nice one dude
I love the car
defiantly keep the car orange. this will be a big selling point to getting it sponsored by clancys.
also i could totally see this car painted up as a mock dukes of hazard car...the good old "General Lee"
nice work will keep checking the blog out for updates
peace Kizz
Post a Comment